Answer Our Final Fan Interview
We are looking for as many fans as possible to answer our final Fan Interview of the season.
We'd like to hear views of the 2005/06 season so if you are interested in answering the questions below, please email them to me at email@example.com
1. So we lost in the play-off final this season, how has this season rated with others in recent memory? Could you call it a success considering where we were just a few years ago?
2. Some fans have criticised Jackett throughout the season (mostly post Christmas time). Can you understand some fans frustration or is criticism harsh and undeserved?
3. We showed at the start of the season that we had a squad good enough to go up automatically but we ended up finishing 6th, what areas of the squad do you think needs to be strengthened in order to gain automatic promotion next season?
4. On the flip side then, who do you think we should release this summer and why?
5. What have been your best moments of the 2005/06 season?
6. Some fans have said that we'd be better prepared going into the Championship the season after next as to going up this year? What are your views on this?
7. Who in your opinion was Kenny Jackett's best and most important signing of the season?
8. What do you think was the reason for our decline and significant drop in form at the turn of the year? Did Jackett's January signing's affect our rhythym and consistency of our starting team and style or was it something else?
9. It was quite a surprise to see doing well right from the start, what was your prediction for this season and di you believe we'd maintain our form to go up or did you think we'd begin to drop down the table slightly like we did?
10. Who did you vote as your player of the season and why?
11. I have mixed feelings about next season, I think we can bounce back and gain automatic promotion but another side of me believes we won't even manage to get into the play-offs, what are your views on this?
Ideas For Next Season
I am always looking for ways to improve the website and with a 2-month break this gives me time to add more features.
If you have any ideas of anything you'd like me to add or anyway way I can improve the site, please let me know via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to everyone who has contributed on the website via article comments, forum posts and articles and please continue to support the website throughout the summer and into the next season.Did we cover everything? Probably not. If you have more opinions on this season then you can add them to the end of your answers when you send them in at email@example.com
Thanks to everyone who has provided us with answers to our questions.