Fan Interviews: deaframbo
Richard Jones / deaframbo
2. How long have you been a fan?
As long as I can remember about 40 years
3. The Ferrie Bodde saga. It was a shock turnaround in the end by the Dutchman but what were your views of it? Have you forgiven and forgotten or are you still frustrated with his intent to leave not so long ago? How much of a boost will his stay give us this season?
I have forgiven and forgotten all about him. It was good to watch him play against Chester and WBA.
4. Roberto Martinez has again strengthened his squad ready for the Championship. With a lot of money being spent to gain success in this League, were you hoping there would be more big-money buys or has the Spaniard done the right thing by going cheaper abroad?
He has done the right thing - definitely.
5. Swansea City were unfortunate not to keep right winger Paul Anderson, and they later failed in replacing him with another Liverpool player in Hammil. Do you think we have enough strength in this position?
I think we do have enough strength in this position.
6. Ashley Williams joined for £400,000 this Summer, beating our previous transfer fee paid. Is he overpriced or do you think it's an excellent investment for the club?
Let's see what happens as I think he will be a regular in the team and go on to improve. If that happens then he will prove to be an excellent value for money.
7. With the season just less than 2 weeks away now, do you have any concerns about the current squad or are we looking well balanced going into the season? Are there any gaps that still need filling?
Defence although I am happy with Williams and Serran.
8. Febian Brandy rejoined us on loan from Manchester United. What are your views on the youngster and are you glad to see him arrive for another 6-month stay?
Yes, he's a proper livewire.
9. Despite scoring 29 League goals last season, Jason Scotland still received criticism for the fans. Do you think he can step up this season and continue his goalscoring form in the Championship or will the likes of Bauza and Pintado out-perform him?
I think Pintado will outperform Scotland - I think Martinez will deploy 4-4-2 meaning Scotland and Bauza/Pintado up front.
10. Martinez has strengthened his defence during pre-season with the signings of Williams, Serran and Bessone. Many fans had concerns for the defence last season, Have these seasons eased those?
Unknow quality so wait and see how they fare in the CCC.
11. Dorus De Vries is currently our only keeper in our squad at the moment. He is good enough to be our number 1 or do we need to sign someone who can really push him for that place?
He is good enough however we need a competent No2 in case of an injury to De Vries.
12. Andy Robinson ignored a challenge in the Championship to remain in League One with Leeds. Were you disappointed with his decision and his attitude or are you happy to see the back of him?
He joined Leeds thinking they would win the play-off. No player is bigger than the club and he won't be missed.
13. Garry Monk was captain last season, should he keep the armband this year or is there someone else in the squad who could do a better job?
I feel someone else should be given the armband - someone who will be a regular - I fancy Bodde taking it.
14. What do you think are our best hopes this season and where do you think we'll finish?
In or around the top six!