Vital Football

Latest Swansea City News

77% Say Allen Should Replace Bodde

77% Say Allen Should Replace Bodde

In our recent poll, we wanted to know whether you thought 17 year-old Joe Allen was ready to replace the suspended Ferrie Bodde.

77% said yes he should temporarily replace Bodde, with the remaining 23% saying he shouldn't.

by JobCentreJack
'We shouldn't be looking to rush Allen into a regular place.'
The 17 year-old midfielder has highly impressed for the Swans when he was given first team starts against Walsall and Reading in the Carling Cup.

With Ferrie Bodde banned for 3 games, we wanted to know if you thought Allen was our best option to replace the Dutchman.

Other options available to Martinez are Kristian O'Leary, Ian Craney and Tom Butler.

In our new poll, we want to know if you think has been Swansea City's Player of the Month for August.

VOTE NOW ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE >>>

Do you think is Allen is good enough and ready for a League start?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS



Click here to join in the debate on the club forum.

Join the Vital Fantasy Football League - its Free!

Writer:VitalSwansea
Date:Friday September 7 2007
Time: 12:59PM

Comments

0
I think he is certainly worthy of a start in a home game.
barrydoom
07/09/2007 17:32:00
Page 1/1
  1. 1

Login to post a comment

Recent Swansea City Articles

Rate The Players: Chelsea 3-1 Swansea City

Rate the players' performances in the 3-1 defeat away at Chelsea.

Clement Now Looks Ahead To 'Vital Period'

Swansea City manager Paul Clement insisted his side's 3-1 defeat at leaders Chelsea won't damage their confidence

Stats: Chelsea v Swansea City

All the stats from Chelsea (3) vs (1) Swansea City, Stamford Bridge, 25th February 2017 Att: 41,612

Team Line-Ups & Updates: Chelsea vs Swansea City

Team line-ups and match updates as Swansea City take on League leaders Chelsea

Archived Vital Swansea City Articles

Vital Swansea City articles from

Site Journalists

VitalSwansea
Editor email
Profile

Current Poll (see more polls)

Vote for your man of the match vs Chelsea
Suggested By:
Fabianski18%
Naughton0%
Fernandez0%
Mawson16%
Olsson0%
Cork50%
Fer0%
Carroll0%
Routledge16%
Sigurdsson0%
Llorente0%
ScoopDragon Premier League Network Sites

League Table

# Team P W D L Pts. GD
1 Chelsea 26 20 3 3 63 36
2 Man City 25 16 4 5 52 22
3 Spurs 25 14 8 3 50 28
4 Arsenal 25 15 5 5 50 26
5 Liverpool 25 14 7 4 49 24
6 Man Utd 25 13 9 3 48 17
7 Everton 26 12 8 6 44 15
8 WBA 26 11 7 8 40 4
9 West Ham 26 9 6 11 33 -9
10 Stoke 25 8 8 9 32 -6
11 Burnley 26 9 4 13 31 -9
12 Watford 26 8 7 11 31 -13
13 Southampton 25 8 6 11 30 -3
14 AFC Bournemouth 26 7 5 14 26 -15
15 Swansea 26 7 3 16 24 -25
16 Middlesbrough 26 4 10 12 22 -9
17 Crystal Palace 26 6 4 16 22 -13
18 Leicester City 25 5 6 14 21 -19
19 Hull City 26 5 6 15 21 -27
20 Sunderland 26 5 4 17 19 -24
Vital Football Comment
Latest F1 News
Latest Vital Boxing News
Write for Vital Football

Recent Swansea City Results (view all)

Swansea City Fixtures (view all)

Mar 4 2017 3:00PM : Burnley (H)
Barclays Premier League
Mar 11 2017 3:00PM : Hull City (a)
Barclays Premier League
Mar 18 2017 5:30PM : AFC Bournemouth (a)
Barclays Premier League
Apr 1 2017 3:00PM : Middlesbrough (H)
Barclays Premier League
Apr 4 2017 7:45PM : Tottenham Hotspur (H)
Barclays Premier League
Apr 8 2017 3:00PM : West Ham United (a)
Barclays Premier League

Vital Members League Table

RankNamePoints
1.BrianMannebach3
2.yugo233
3.Phil W3
4.KevinE2
5.GThomas2
6.Dennis Downing2
7.London Pete1
8.deano1
The Vital Football Members League