Date:Friday December 1 2006
1. It's been quite an indifferent start to the season so far with many fans losing patience with Jackett. How do you think he's done so far, should he be sacked or are we beginning to work our way up to gaining promotion?
With our expectations so high after the play-offs, losing the first game at home against Cheltenham was a sickener.
We seem to be pulling it together now, Xmas is vital for us.
Jackett must be given this season, if we do not pull it off this season he should be asked to go.
2. Jackett added to his squad with the signing of Dennis Lawrence, how do you rate his signing from Wrexham?
Dennis Lawrence has not shown his best form for us yet. I was happy when he signed, but i'm yet to be won over by his performances to date.
3. There was big controversy last month with the news that Jackett had transfer-listed top scorer Leon Knight. What did you think of the decision? Should he have been given a second chance?
I'm not too disappointed by transfer listing of Leon Knight, not knowing of the reasons behind the decision.
I have felt that he was not a team player since his first game.
It might seem contradictory, but he scored 3 goals against M K Dons, but i thought he did not play well.
4. With the transfer window opening in January, where do you think Jackett should be looking to strengthen?
In the January transfer window, i feel we need a midfield player in a holding role, with vision, a playmaker. A John Cornforth type.
5. Who, in your opinion, has been our best performer so far this term and why?
With out doubt Leon Britton is our star this season.
Pace, trickery, and now chipping in with goals.
6. How do you think we'll do this season? Are we capable of getting into the top or are the play-offs our best bet again?
Automatic promotion is very possible. and I see no reason that it cannot be achieved.
If not a play-off place is certain. We will not be placed outside the top six.
7. With Leon Knight's future up at Swansea, Trundle is now our main striker but who would you rather partner him up front. Akinfenwa or Fallon?
Trundle and Fallon is our best pairing up front. Akinfenwa is more of an impact player, good for the last 20 mins.
8. Who do you think was at fault for our slow start? Were the players performing poorly, was Jackett employing the wrong tactics or a combination of both?
We had a poor pre-season. We must play teams of a higher standard than Welsh League, to prepare for the coming season.
Our expectations are very high, we were not up for it after the play offs.
The management must take the blame.
9.Darren Pratley was chosen as captain when Monk was injured, do you think he's done a good job so far and if not who would your choice of captain be?
Pratley has done ok leading by example in the absence of Monk.
My choice of captain may have been Tate.
10. With every player available, what do think our strongest starting 11 is?
If every squad player was available, my strongest team would be.
Oakes, Tate, Izzy Iriekpen, Monk, T Williams, Britton, Pratley, Tudor Jones, Robinson, Trundle, Fallon.
Subs, Gueret, Akinfenwa, Lawrence, Amankwaah, McDonald.
Thanks to Treboeth Jack for answering our questions.
If you would like to share your views with many other fans then please contact me via email at email@example.com, thanks.
Date:Friday December 1 2006
Match Analysis: Manchester City 2-1 Swansea City (Tuesday November 25 2014)
Bony: Swansea City Heading In The Right Direction (Monday November 24 2014)
Monk Will Have Selection Headaches Very Soon! (Monday November 24 2014)
Does Michu Require Ankle Surgery? (Sunday November 23 2014)
Rate The Players: Manchester City 2-1 Swansea City (Saturday November 22 2014)
Pellegrini Praises Swansea City After Win (Saturday November 22 2014)
Monk Disappointed Not To Get a Point at Man City (Saturday November 22 2014)
Stats: Manchester City v Swansea City (Saturday November 22 2014)
Line Ups & Updates: Man City 2-1 Swansea City (Saturday November 22 2014)
Lawro Predicts Thrashing Win For Manchester City (Friday November 21 2014)
|4. Man Utd||12||5||4||3||4||19|
|6. West Ham||12||5||3||4||4||18|
|Match Analysis: Manchester City 2-1 Swansea City
» Swansea : 25/11/2014 22:15:00
|Injury Boost Causes Pardew Headache
» Newcastle : 25/11/2014 21:58:00
» Man City : 25/11/2014 21:36:00
|Mixed Diame And Lenihan Injury News
» Hull City : 25/11/2014 20:07:00
|Robertson Attracting Interest
» Hull City : 25/11/2014 20:05:00