Date:Wednesday August 2 2006
Our Fans Interviews are back following the pre-season period and we are looking for Swansea City fans to answers our questions about the coming season.
1. After our Play-Off Final defeat in May, do you think we can go one better this year and go up automatically?
2. It's been quiet time during pre-season when we've needed to sign players. We've recently signed Amankwaah and Butler, are you suddenly more confident with our squad or are there still certain areas of the squad that need to be strengthened?
3. Pratley was our first signing this summer. Do you think he'll be a good addition to the squad?
4. Sam Ricketts was sold for £300,000 this summer which we couldn't avoid, do you think that was a good deal for us or would you have liked to have seen him stay?
5. Jenkins and Jackett said they were targeting the same players this summer whichever league we were in. Do you think this had an effect on our lack of signings? Should we have been a bit more realistic with our targets?
6. Jackett released Martinez, Forbes and Murphy in May, what are your views on this? Did you agree with Kenny's decisions?
7. We embarrassing confirmed our new £375,000 record signing of Dean Leacock in July too early and the defender the had to return to Fulham because of injury problems. How did you feel about this because it's not the first time it's happened!
8. There has been speculation recently over Robinson's future with the Swans. What are your views on the situation? Is he being greedy looking for a higher wage or should he be given a pay rise? Should we have sold him to avoid him going on a free next year?
9. With the squad as it is now, what do you think our strongest line-up is?
10. Monk has been named captain this season. What do you think about this decision and if you disagree, who would you prefer as captain?
11. And finally, where do you thnk we'll finish this season?
You can send in your answers either via email to email@example.com or in our forum here
We appreciate your contribution to the site and all appropriate entries will be published on the home page.
Date:Wednesday August 2 2006
New Poll: Will Swansea City Beat Leicester? (Thursday October 23 2014)
Ki Wins Man of the Match Poll vs Stoke (Thursday October 23 2014)
Fernandez: I Hope To Be Here For a Long Time (Wednesday October 22 2014)
Poll: Referee Got Stoke Penalty Decision Wrong (Wednesday October 22 2014)
Rate The Players: Stoke City 2-1 Swansea City (Monday October 20 2014)
Report - Stoke City 2-1 Swansea City (Sunday October 19 2014)
Stats: Stoke City v Swansea City (Sunday October 19 2014)
Hughes: Monk's Cheat Views Are Unacceptable (Sunday October 19 2014)
Monk: Penalty Decision Was 'Disgusting' (Sunday October 19 2014)
Line Ups & Updates: Stoke City 2-1 Swansea City (Sunday October 19 2014)
|6. Man Utd||8||3||3||2||3||12|
|11. Hull City||8||2||4||2||0||10|
|Going for Three Points This Time!
» Chelsea : 24/10/2014 22:00:00
|Liverpool: Lawro Predicts 2014-15 - Hull (Home)
» Liverpool : 24/10/2014 20:00:00
|Villa to Sign Cleverley in January!
» Man Utd : 24/10/2014 18:43:00
|Pearson On Competition amp; Swansea Threat
» Leicester City : 24/10/2014 18:31:00
|Pellegrini Expecting Tough West Ham Test
» Man City : 24/10/2014 18:17:00