Date:Wednesday August 2 2006
Our Fans Interviews are back following the pre-season period and we are looking for Swansea City fans to answers our questions about the coming season.
1. After our Play-Off Final defeat in May, do you think we can go one better this year and go up automatically?
2. It's been quiet time during pre-season when we've needed to sign players. We've recently signed Amankwaah and Butler, are you suddenly more confident with our squad or are there still certain areas of the squad that need to be strengthened?
3. Pratley was our first signing this summer. Do you think he'll be a good addition to the squad?
4. Sam Ricketts was sold for £300,000 this summer which we couldn't avoid, do you think that was a good deal for us or would you have liked to have seen him stay?
5. Jenkins and Jackett said they were targeting the same players this summer whichever league we were in. Do you think this had an effect on our lack of signings? Should we have been a bit more realistic with our targets?
6. Jackett released Martinez, Forbes and Murphy in May, what are your views on this? Did you agree with Kenny's decisions?
7. We embarrassing confirmed our new £375,000 record signing of Dean Leacock in July too early and the defender the had to return to Fulham because of injury problems. How did you feel about this because it's not the first time it's happened!
8. There has been speculation recently over Robinson's future with the Swans. What are your views on the situation? Is he being greedy looking for a higher wage or should he be given a pay rise? Should we have sold him to avoid him going on a free next year?
9. With the squad as it is now, what do you think our strongest line-up is?
10. Monk has been named captain this season. What do you think about this decision and if you disagree, who would you prefer as captain?
11. And finally, where do you thnk we'll finish this season?
You can send in your answers either via email to email@example.com or in our forum here
We appreciate your contribution to the site and all appropriate entries will be published on the home page.
Date:Wednesday August 2 2006
Report - Chelsea 4-2 Swansea City (Saturday September 13 2014)
Monk: Players Won't Be Disheartened After Defeat (Saturday September 13 2014)
Full Time: Chelsea 4-2 Swansea City (Saturday September 13 2014)
Chelsea Waiting To Decide On Costa (Friday September 12 2014)
Congratulations Garry Monk! (Friday September 12 2014)
Monk: 'Anyone is Beatable' (Thursday September 11 2014)
Britton Expected To Return In a Month (Thursday September 11 2014)
89% Vote That Swansea City Will Finish In Top Half (Wednesday September 10 2014)
Gomis Set For First League Start at Chelsea? (Wednesday September 10 2014)
Swansea to Achieve Highest Premier League Finish? (Tuesday September 9 2014)
|2. Aston Villa||4||3||1||0||+3||10|
|5. Man City||4||2||1||1||+3||7|
|Everton on the move to Walton Hall Park
» Everton : 16/09/2014 10:48:00
|Liverpool: Ludogorets Razgrad Preview
» Liverpool : 16/09/2014 09:15:00
|Liverpool: Henderson Named New Vice-Captain
» Liverpool : 16/09/2014 08:43:00
» Spurs : 16/09/2014 07:38:00
|Schurrle Wins MOTD Award
» Chelsea : 16/09/2014 07:37:00