Date:Wednesday August 24 2011
WIN EVERY MONDAY MORNING OFF WORK FOR THE WHOLE SEASON with Yahoo! Your Goals
If you`re a football fan, Monday is the day you either wake up fresh wanting to rewatch the highlights of that victory - or hide away after that terrible defeat.
As every loyal football supporter knows, Monday morning will bring about one of 2 extreme emotions. It will either be all about savouring a triumphant victory or it will be all about wallowing in defeat.
Yahoo! Your Goals has stepped in with answer - whatever has happened over the weekend. They`re running a competition that gives you every Monday morning off for the whole season. Yes, that`s right the WHOLE season.
All football fans have to do to enter the competition, and give themselves a chance of winning this amazing prize, is to sign up to the Yahoo! Your Goals newsletter. Even if they don`t win they`ll get Premier League highlights straight to their inbox every Monday morning.
Here are some of the details of this incredible competition:
• This is a competition that`s being promoted through handpicked blogs so your readers are part of an exclusive group of people with the chance to win this incredible prize.
• To enter users must submit their application as detailed on the prize draw entry submission page at http://www.yahoo.co.uk/yourgoals
• The closing date of the competition is 23:59 hours (UK time) on the 26th August 2011.
• Yahoo! will select one winner at random from amongst the complete entries on August 30th 2011.
• For the prize Yahoo! will cover the cost to the winner`s employer of half a day off work. Yahoo! will contact the winner`s employer and offer the employer the cash equivalent of 0.5 days per week off work of the winner`s salary from 15th August 2011 to 21st May 2012.
• If the winner`s employer chooses not to allow the winner to take Monday morning`s off work, then Yahoo! will give the winner the cash equivalent. The contribution prize is capped at £5k (subject to availability).
• To enter you must be over 16 and a resident of the UK. Only one entry per person is permitted.
• If you would like to post about this we will send you a specific URL for your blog and Twitter posts.
• Full Terms and Conditions can be found here: http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/premier-league/yourgoals_tandc.html
Date:Wednesday August 24 2011
Training Bust-Up? - 'Fans Shouldn't be Concerned' (Tuesday April 15 2014)
Terry Admits He Told Ref Chico Deserved Red (Sunday April 13 2014)
Rate The Players: Swansea City 0-1 Chelsea (Sunday April 13 2014)
Stats: Swansea City v Chelsea (Sunday April 13 2014)
Vorm: Monk 'Best Choice' For Swansea City Manager (Saturday April 12 2014)
Monk: Good Reaction In Training After Hull Defeat (Friday April 11 2014)
Match Analysis - Hull City 1-0 Swansea City (Friday April 11 2014)
Williams' Agent Insists His Focus Is On Swansea (Thursday April 10 2014)
Bruce: Not Much Between Hull & Swansea City (Saturday April 5 2014)
Monk Criticises Rangel, But Team Were Poor (Saturday April 5 2014)
|12. West Ham||34||10||7||17||-9||37|
|13. Hull City||33||10||6||17||-6||36|
|14. Aston Villa||33||9||7||17||-14||34|
|More Courtois Mischief?
» Chelsea : 17/04/2014 07:44:00
|Liverpool: Sturridge In Fitness Race
» Liverpool : 17/04/2014 07:44:00
|Drogba on the Move!
» Chelsea : 17/04/2014 07:42:00
|Twist and Shake
» Chelsea : 17/04/2014 07:19:00
|It's unofficial: Man City Won't Win the League
» Chelsea : 17/04/2014 07:17:00
|Should they stay or should they go?
» Spurs : 17/04/2014 06:04:00
|The NUFC Gospel According To Tyler
» Newcastle : 16/04/2014 23:36:00