Vital Football

Latest Swansea City News

58% Say McLeod Should Stay

58% Say McLeod Should Stay

After the news that Kevin McLeod had been placed on the transfer list, we asked our viewers whether we should get rid of him, or whether we should give him another chance, here's our you voted....

58% thought he should be kept on and given another chance while the remaining 42% said he should go.

He was seen out clubbing on the same night as a match and a number of things led to him being placed on the transfer list.

I've said on quite a few occasions that although he has the ability to play at a higher level, he rarily shows this on the pitch and because of the lack of effort he puts in and his interests supposingly lying elsewhere, it's best if he moves on.

With two left wingers leaving this season (McLeod will probably be off in the summer), our new poll wants to know what area of the squad needs to be improved the most.

Vote on the right, you can also discuss this further in the forum.


Click here to join in the debate on the club forum.

Writer:VitalSwansea
Date:Tuesday March 28 2006
Time: 3:56PM

Comments

0
kevinE u wrong bout mclead ok you dont rate him but could u do better lol
youngs121
28/03/2006 16:43:00
0
i bet u could
youngs121
28/03/2006 16:46:00
0
Why can't you understand what I'm saying? He has a lot of ability but he's not showing it so therefore he's not much good to us. A quote from the article: "he has the ability to play at a higher level". Ability is one thing, form is another, so to is consistency. Without the last two he's not much use to us.
KevinE
28/03/2006 17:21:00
0
I voted for him to leave and i am also suprised that he had that many votes for him to stay .
JACK_THE_LAD
28/03/2006 17:51:00
0
hey back off mcleod!!he wasnt even playing on that day!!!
troika dog
28/03/2006 21:33:00
0
Hope he stays, we played our best football of the season when he was on form. If we got rid of each player who lost their form for a period of time we wouldnt have a squad left.
Jack69
29/03/2006 13:34:00
0
I agree with jack_the_lad
calvthom
29/03/2006 20:32:00
0
I agree Jack, for example against bristol city and around that time, he was great on the left flank i think !
jonesey0910
30/03/2006 16:39:00
0
well it turns out the deals fallen through and has returned 2 training 2day so 2 kevine and jack the lad it looks like hes here 2 stay!!(well until the end of the season!check skysports.com!!!)
troika dog
30/03/2006 18:31:00
0
he's going at the end of the season probably and personaly im glad he's going.
mattyjones
01/04/2006 13:45:00
Page 1/2
  1. 1
  2. 2

Login to post a comment

Recent Swansea City Articles

Riley Explains Postponements

It doesn't happen often in the Premier League or Championship thesedays, but League's 1 & 2 still suffer the odd postponement owing to the weather and Mike Riley...

Clement Looking For Variation In How His Team Attack

Swansea City head coach Paul Clement says that he's looking for his team to show variations in how they attack the opposition

Rate The Players: Swansea City 0-4 Arsenal

Rate the players' performances in the 4-0 home defeat against Arsenal.

Clement: We Lacked Quality In Attacking Third

Swansea City head coach Paul Clement said his side lacked quality in the attacking third as he 'expected better' against Arsenal

Archived Vital Swansea City Articles

Vital Swansea City articles from

Site Journalists

VitalSwansea
Editor email
Profile

Current Poll (see more polls)

Vote for your man of the match vs Arsenal
Suggested By:
Fabianski10%
Naughton0%
Fernandez6%
Mawson32%
Naughton2%
Ki44%
Cork0%
Sigurdsson2%
Routledge0%
Dyer4%
Llorente0%
ScoopDragon Premier League Network Sites

League Table

# Team P W D L Pts. GD
1 Chelsea 21 17 1 3 52 30
2 Spurs 21 13 6 2 45 29
3 Liverpool 21 13 6 2 45 25
4 Arsenal 21 13 5 3 44 26
5 Man City 21 13 3 5 42 15
6 Man Utd 21 11 7 3 40 12
7 Everton 21 9 6 6 33 9
8 WBA 21 8 5 8 29 0
9 Stoke 21 7 6 8 27 -6
10 Burnley 21 8 2 11 26 -8
11 AFC Bournemouth 21 7 4 10 25 -7
12 West Ham 21 7 4 10 25 -9
13 Southampton 21 6 6 9 24 -7
14 Watford 21 6 5 10 23 -13
15 Leicester City 21 5 6 10 21 -10
16 Middlesbrough 21 4 8 9 20 -5
17 Crystal Palace 21 4 4 13 16 -10
18 Hull City 21 4 4 13 16 -25
19 Sunderland 21 4 3 14 15 -20
20 Swansea 21 4 3 14 15 -26
Write for Vital Football
Latest F1 News
Latest Vital Boxing News
The Vital Football Members League

Recent Swansea City Results (view all)

Swansea City Fixtures (view all)

Jan 21 2017 12:30PM : Liverpool (a)
Barclays Premier League
Jan 31 2017 7:45PM : Southampton (H)
Barclays Premier League
Feb 5 2017 1:30PM : Manchester City (a)
Barclays Premier League
Feb 12 2017 4:00PM : Leicester City (H)
Barclays Premier League
Feb 25 2017 3:00PM : Chelsea (a)
Barclays Premier League
Mar 4 2017 3:00PM : Burnley (H)
Barclays Premier League

Vital Members League Table

RankNamePoints
1.Dennis Downing14
2.Phil W5
3.KevinE3
4.yugo232
5.forest fan2
6.williams1
7.adihanbury156@msn.co1
Vital Football Comment