Guide To Using Our Forum
We'd like to get as many fans as possible registering and posting their views on the forums (message boards) so here's a guide on registering and using the forum.
Registration is required to login and to post article comments and message on the forums.
Click here to register
You will then see a form like this:
Enter your details and click submit. Once registered you can login on the same page, using the username and password you provided in the registration process.
Login to the Forums:
1. Visit our Forum here
2. You will need to login to the message forum, click Login near the top left (shown below).
3. Enter your username and password and click submit.
4. There are 5 forums in total, thus to seperate different posts, related to different topics.
5. Click on a forum to view the titles of topics or threads that have been posted. You can then view the messages that have been posted in these threads.
To Reply To Existing Threads:
1. When viewing messages in a topic, you can reply simply by scrolling to the bottom of the page. Here you will find a reply box, type in your message and click submit. The page will then direct you automatically to the message that's just been posted.
Posting A New Topic
1. To post a new topic, click the forum your topic is related to.
2. Click New Thread.
3. Enter a subject in the subject field and type in your message below.
4. Click Submit.
Forgotten your details?
We also understand that some visitors can't login/register because they've lost their details and you can register again with the same email address.
1. To reset your password, click here to access the forum
2. Click Logon, Then Click Forgotten Password.
3. Here you can enter in your username OR email address.
4. Follow the instructions in the email you receive. Click the link and enter your email address and verification code, if typed in correctly you can reset your password.
If you have any problems with using our website, please email the site at firstname.lastname@example.org