Date:Sunday March 19 2006
We'd like to get as many fans as possible registering and posting their views on the forums (message boards) so here's a guide on registering and using the forum.
Registration is required to login and to post article comments and message on the forums.
Click here to register
You will then see a form like this:
Enter your details and click submit. Once registered you can login on the same page, using the username and password you provided in the registration process.
Login to the Forums:
1. Visit our Forum here
2. You will need to login to the message forum, click Login near the top left (shown below).
3. Enter your username and password and click submit.
4. There are 5 forums in total, thus to seperate different posts, related to different topics.
5. Click on a forum to view the titles of topics or threads that have been posted. You can then view the messages that have been posted in these threads.
To Reply To Existing Threads:
1. When viewing messages in a topic, you can reply simply by scrolling to the bottom of the page. Here you will find a reply box, type in your message and click submit. The page will then direct you automatically to the message that's just been posted.
Posting A New Topic
1. To post a new topic, click the forum your topic is related to.
2. Click New Thread.
3. Enter a subject in the subject field and type in your message below.
4. Click Submit.
Forgotten your details?
We also understand that some visitors can't login/register because they've lost their details and you can register again with the same email address.
1. To reset your password, click here to access the forum
2. Click Logon, Then Click Forgotten Password.
3. Here you can enter in your username OR email address.
4. Follow the instructions in the email you receive. Click the link and enter your email address and verification code, if typed in correctly you can reset your password.
If you have any problems with using our website, please email the site at email@example.com
Date:Sunday March 19 2006
Swansea City To Sign Striker For £1.75m? (Friday August 22 2014)
Left Back, Midfielder & Attacker Wanted By Monk (Friday August 22 2014)
Should Amat Keep Place Despite Fernandez Signing? (Thursday August 21 2014)
iPads all round means Homework for Players (Wednesday August 20 2014)
Fernandez Completes 4-Year Move To Swansea City (Wednesday August 20 2014)
Match Analysis: Manchester United 1-2 Swansea City (Tuesday August 19 2014)
Rate The Players: Man United 1-2 Swansea City (Monday August 18 2014)
Teamwork Key To Beating United Individuals (Sunday August 17 2014)
Stats: Manchester United v Swansea City (Sunday August 17 2014)
Report - Manchester United 1-2 Swansea City (Sunday August 17 2014)
|2. Man City||1||1||0||0||2||3|
|6. Aston Villa||1||1||0||0||1||3|
|7. Hull City||1||1||0||0||1||3|
|Swansea City To Sign Striker For £1.75m?
» Swansea : 22/08/2014 22:12:00
|Odemwingie and Cameron set to return against Hull
» Stoke : 22/08/2014 21:18:00
|Scout Report: Everton
» Arsenal : 22/08/2014 20:43:00
|N'Diaye Joins Betis On Permanent Deal.
» Sunderland : 22/08/2014 20:31:00
|Borini Saga Continues Even Longer.
» Sunderland : 22/08/2014 20:18:00