Opposition Focus: Blackpool
As Roberto Martinez prepares for a tough season ahead in the Coca Cola Championship we will at Vital Swansea turn our attentions to our new opposition. Vital Blackpool editor John Campbell now gives us the low-down on his clubs chances next term.
2) How Long have you been supporting your club?
Since 1996, so 12 years, ( I'm only 23) .
3) How Do you rate your chances this season?
Well last season we stayed up but it went to the last day with us needed a draw against Watford. We might suffer from second season syndrom this time round. Two very important players have left, Kaspars Gorkss and Wes Hoolahan.
4) What do you think of Swansea City can they cause an upset?
I think it will be tough, if you pick the points at home you should be safe
5) What do you think is your clubs and Swansea's biggest threat?
For us it's the resources, two sided stadium, small transfer kitty and losing our best players to other Championship teams.For the swans, lack of players with Championship experience.
6) What places can you recommend visiting fans go to i.e. pubs, hotels and places to visit?
Well, its Blackpool, so the usual tower, piers, syndicate and sanuk night clubs. There is a brand new travel lodge built next to the ground, you can watch the game from your room! Food wise, nothing great but there is a McDonalds just to the north of the ground. the M1.
Thank you John :)
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.